Visit Allison's profile on Pinterest. Photobucket

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

4 weeks



Had a positive HPT two nights ago.  I've since gone through about 5 tests lol.  Have to be sure! I called my primary care doc yesterday and was seen immediately.  Had blood drawn, and my HCG is at 156 which is good supposedly.  When I was pregnant with Diana, HCG was 32 at 12DPO so I think I'm either farther along (pretty sure I am) or God forbid it could be twins (doubt that though).  By LMP I should only be 3w5d but I'm pretty sure I'm at least 4 weeks, so I'm going with that until we get a dating scan.  EDD should be around Aug 31, 2011.  I'm already experiencing symptoms, which I didn't this early on with the other two.  Blood sugars are crazy.  Fought 200-300's all day Tue, yesterday ranged from 85-180 which isn't quite as bad but not where I want to be.  Today was 160 fasting and 140 2 hours post, which is definitely unacceptable, so I'm gonna have to tweak my basals.  The doctor is referring me to high risk OB which I do not want.  I'm looking into midwives in Savannah, but I doubt they'll take me as "high risk" as I am.  I'd like this pregnancy to be as low intervention as possible, but I know this is doubtful being type 1 with two previous cesareans.

Stats:
157lb
Size 6 (not for long!)
Waist: 27 inches

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My first two babies were c-section babies too and I am going to ask my doctor about having a vbac too! I am so glad I found your blog! Have you heard anything else about that? I am curious to see if my doctor will even allow it.