Visit Allison's profile on Pinterest. Photobucket

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

7 weeks


Well the lows kicked in at 7 weeks just like they always do.  I'm out of glucose, gotta go get some more.  I've been up all through the night for the last two nights treating lows.  Bumped down the late night basals after just bumping them up with all the highs.  Frustrating.  I got an at home a1c and I'm down to 6.3, much better than before.  I'm afraid of gaining too much weight treating all these lows.  My pants are getting uncomfortable.  I really wanted to hold off on maternity clothes for a while but I don't know how long I'm gonna make it.  I'm gonna try the rubber band trick and belly band and see how long that lasts me. Morning sickness is still going strong.  I cannot wait until my doctor's appt. Definitely need meds.  Like with Aidan, the smell of cooking meat makes me gag.  This should be interesting.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cooking meat made me gag too for a month or so! Glad I'm over that!

You're still looking very thin! Do try a belly band...they worked really well for me.