Visit Allison's profile on Pinterest. Photobucket

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a.......

BOY!!!!

Everything looked great on the scan.  They checked everything.  We were able to see the chambers of the heart, the brain, kidneys, even the lenses of the eyes!!!  I'm still measuring a week ahead, which we expected.  I had her re-check around my c-section scar and she said everything looked good, no increased vascularity, so good news for my chances of vbac. Baby was very active.  The tech kept commenting on how "busy" he was.  He was turning somersaults and kept changing positions and kicking, one time I as well as the tech felt it!  We got one 3d shot, but he wasn't in a good position for it, and she said as early as it is he still looks "skeletor".  Afterward Matt and I went to  Target and looked at baby stuff.  I couldn't resist getting an adorable little romper!  Such a great day!!!










(Doing Somersaults)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Congrats!!! :-)

Steve Cooksey said...

Um ... I hate being on the "Conventional Wisdom" side ... can I change my vote to a girl?