Visit Allison's profile on Pinterest. Photobucket

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

32 weeks


     8 weeks (hopefully less) to go!  It's been a rough week.  For a couple months I've been having upper right back pain.  Well for the past week it's been constant, along with upper right abdominal pain.  I got checked out in L&D and my blood work came back normal-no pancreatitis or liver damage, yay.  I went for an ultrasound the next day to check for gallstones and they didn't find any.  They did reconfirm what I was told 10 years ago, that my gall bladder isn't emptying correctly, but that is probably due to the diabetes.  My kidneys were also swollen, but that can be attributed to pregnancy.  So basically they don't know what is wrong, I'm just supposed to take it easy and dose with Tylenol 3 when it gets bad.  Sitting makes it much worse so I'm trying to lie down more.  My mom took the kids this week so that was a relief.  Matt and I got to spend some time together kid free and I got to relax.

     The weekly monitoring went well.  Daddy got to come along this time and see the ultrasound.  Adrian is still head down and passed his NST and BPP.  They did have to buzz him to get him moving but otherwise good.  We got some cute ultrasound pics of his face.  I was hoping for 3d, but the machine they were using didn't have it.   I start twice a week monitoring this week and will have my growth ultrasound on the 15th.

     My blood sugars have stayed good this week.  I'm hoping I don't have to increase anymore before my insulin needs start dropping.

No comments: