Visit Allison's profile on Pinterest. Photobucket

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

36 weeks

     It's been a pretty uneventful week after last week's excitement.  The twice a week monitoring has gone well.  Adrian is really big!  I could tell at the last ultrasound he had visibly grown.  I have my next growth scan next Friday so we'll see what his estimated weight is.  I saw Laura the NP/midwife last week and will see Dr. Baker this week.  The kids are back in school so maybe Matt can go with me (hint hint).

     So as of this morning I *think* Adrian has turned back head down.  The bump in my upper right belly is squishier and when I poke down low it feels hard.  Also been having low down pressure and higher kicks!  Pray I am right!  I so do not want another c-section!

      I am so miserable at this point.  The belly/back pain has not let up at all and I am not sleeping well at all (normal I know). My stretch mark fear was right as well!  I'm getting new ones :(  As of Friday I was up 29lb so I'm hoping I don't gain  much more.  I read somewhere that weight gain is the same with each pregnancy regardless of diet and it seems to be proving true.

     At least I have kept my insulin doses down eating primal.  At 8 months pregnant I am taking half what I took at this point with Aidan and Diana.  The lows have also definitely set in.  I thought they had before, but I've had a lot  more lows lately.  The end is in sight!  I can't wait to meet this little boy and hold him.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe how close you are to the end! Yay!